Central front church
 
 
Central Chapel began with prayer gatherings held in 1939 which continued until the church was organized as First Pentecostal Holiness Church in the early 1940’s on Pottery Plant Road (now Fairfield Drive). During the early 1960’s, under the leadership of Reverend J.E. McGraw, the church continued to grow during a powerful, on-going revival where numerous people surrendered to Jesus Christ in each service. Due to its growth, property was donated on Beverly Parkway by Mr. Glen Jernigan to the church for relocation where the current facility was built. The dedication service was held on Sunday, December 5, 1965. Over the 50 year history at our present campus, the church as had the following names: First Pentecostal Holiness Church, Trinity Tabernacle, and Words of Life. The church has been blessed throughout the years by the ministry of several pastors.
 
On Sunday, December 6, 2015, the church celebrated its 50 Year Campus Anniversary at its present location at 405 Beverly Parkway. For over 70 years Central Chapel continues to be a Pentecostal voice to the greater Pensacola area.
 
Central Chapel is a member of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church (IPHC), Oklahoma City, OK. and a member of Alpha Ministries of the IPHC, Montgomery, AL.